The Next Generation of Data Integration Solutions
IT is one of the most rapidly growing industries. Therefore, new trends that appear in IT in general, require next generation data integration solutions in particular. The key changes that call for this need include the spread of Cloud with its private and hybrid models, software-as-a-service (SaaS) offerings, as well as constantly increasing volumes of data.
The emerging use of cloud computing, including SaaS, changes the approach to data integration. The features of the third generation data integration solution are easy to define today:
• Connect to any number of source and target systems, on-premises or cloud-delivered
• High security, scalability and flexibility
• Communicate with most standard interfaces directly, or using adapters
• Quickly deploy technical changes to adjust to any strategic changes in the business
• Move data with a minimum amount of latency
• Support integration with major cloud computing providers
The next generation data integration solutions should allow to put together various data types and structures and instantly update information in all systems from a single Web interface if the data changes. This new form of data integration technology is sure to make your work easier and your customers happier.