Dies Koper Announces Latest Cut of Cloud Foundry CLI (v6.14.1)
Binaries and link to release notes are available at https://github.com/cloudfoundry/cli#downloads.
Installation experience improvementsMac OS X installer is now digitally signed with a Foundation certificate, so CLI can be installed without needing to bypass security features. (Similar experience on Windows will be addressed soon.)
Mac OS X installer now includes the correct CLI release version and package size in distribution manifest.
Debian installer now denotes the correct package size.
- push now deploys apps with jars generated with Spring Boot 1.3.0 that embed a script at the start of the jar file.
- push now deploys apps with >64KB read-only files.
- push no longer fails on Windows with >260 character paths that are specified in .cfignore.
- push no longer continues traversing folders specified in .cfignore.
- push now displays a user friendly message when no application files found.
- push now uses a CF Foundation buildpack as example in help text for -b option.
- ssh no longer swallows execution result when invoked repeatedly with -c option.
- auth now displays an error message in case of a 502 HTTP error response.
- help no longer includes redundant BUILD TIME section.
- delete-quota now displays correct help text for -f option.
- purge-service-instance now returns a meaningful error message when targeting a CF release that does not support purging service instances.
Plugin framework changes
The Domain field of the application model returned by GetApp is now properly populated.
CF Doctor Plugin: https://github.com/emirozer/cf-doctor-plugin