Artificial Intelligence in Enterprise: Basics, NLP, and Chatbots
Below are the videos and slides from an AI/ML meetup held in Amsterdam on June 26, 2018.
Artificial intelligence in enterprise
Mary-Jo Diepeveen, Technology Advisor at Microsoft, started the meetup with an introduction to artificial intelligence (AI). Her talk hit the following points:
- How does AI work? What is machine learning?
- Why is artificial intelligence trending now?
- What’s the view of Microsoft on AI?
- How to start with AI within an enterprise?
Mary-Jo’s slides from her presentation can be found below.
Natural language processing for chatbot implementation
In the following session, Michael George Chaniotakis, a Chatbot Engineer at ABN AMRO, outlined how natural language processing (NLP) has influenced the development of chatbots. The topics in his talk included:
- What is natural language processing?
- When did chatbot development start?
- How can NLP be used for chatbot implementation?
- Case studies: Botakis (“the Cretan who knows everything”) and Anna (ABN AMRO’s chatbot)
Michael’s slides from his presentation can be found below.
- Natural Language Processing Saves Businesses Millions of Dollars
- Approaches and Models for Applying Natural Language Processing
- Things That Matter When Building a Natural Language Chatbot
About the experts