Neural Networks, Transfer Learning, and Visualizing Graphs with TensorFlow
Below are the videos from the Boston TensorFlow meetup—sponsored and organized by Altoros on March 7, 2016.
Talk #1: Neural Networks with Google TensorFlow
Talk #2: Transfer learning on TensorFlow in 30 minutes
Syed Tousif Ahmed of Alhold USA provided answers for the following questions:
- What is transfer learning (strategies, use cases)?
- How to collect data?
- How to retrain a model in TensorFlow?
Later on, Renat Khasanshyn interviewed Darshan Patel and Syed Tousif Ahmed on the following aspects:
- What does attract you most in TensorFlow?
- How can TensorFlow make a difference as a library in the next 5–10 years?
- Pieces of advice for those getting started with TensorFlow
Join our group to get notified about the upcoming events!
- Visualizing TensorFlow Graphs with TensorBoard
- What Is Behind Deep Reinforcement Learning and Transfer Learning with TensorFlow?
- Image and Text Recognition with TensorFlow Using Convolutional Neural Networks
About the experts
Darshan Patel is a machine learning enthusiast. He is in his second year of Computer Science Masters in the College of Computer and Information science at Northeastern University. Prior to a master study, Darshan was a software developer at TCS, India.
Syed Tousif Ahmed is a Computer Vision Developer working at Ahold USA. He is also a student in Computer Engineering at Rochester Institute of Technology. Syed’s area of interests are computer vision, machine learning, cryptography, and Internet of Things.
To stay tuned with the latest updates, subscribe to our blog or follow @altoros.