//= get_template_directory_uri()?> //= get_template_directory_uri()?> //= get_template_directory_uri(); ?>
Hadoop-Based Movie Recommendation Engine: A Comparison of the Apriori Algorithm vs. the k-means Method
Download the document to learn how generating association rules differ from clustering data and explore three ways to optimize the quality of movie recommendations.
Why read this?
- Get a comparative table of Apriori vs. k-means for a movie recommendation engine
- Discover 3 ways to speed up processing and decrease data size when working with big data
- Find out how to pre-process data for maximum efficiency when using the Apriori and k-means algorithms with the MapReduce paradigm
- Explore 3 ways to improve the quality of search recommendations based on association rules
- Get an overview of 4 most popular data processing algorithms for building association rules
- View 12 diagrams that feature real-life recommendations produced by both Apriori and k-means