Kubernetes private training benefits
- Delivered on-site, so you can get started with Kubernetes without leaving your office.
- Available for teams of 5+ people. If you have a big team, we will allocate an additional trainer.
- Provides deep dive into Kubernetes internals within just three, four, or five days.
- Gives an opportunity to customize programs to your specific needs or projects.
- Includes lots of hands-on exercises under the guidance of an experienced instructor.
at your office
your level and needs
Why choose Altoros as your Kubernetes training provider
- Altoros is a Kubernetes Certified Service Provider. All our Kubernetes trainers are Certified Kubernetes Administrators.
- Altoros is a go-to Kubernetes implementation partner for GCP, AWS, and Azure.
- Our instructors possess strong expertise in cloud-native platforms enablement for Fortune 500 customers.
- Altoros has trained hundreds of engineers for numerous customers. We employ a unique approach that includes classroom training, mentoring, and code reviews.
No better time and training provider to maximize your team's talent!
Meet the trainers
Barry Williams is a Cloud Solutions Architect with 17+ years in IT and software development experience. He has designed and implemented the architecture for Microservice applications. He is focused on automation in all things and cloud platforms. Technologies include Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Docker, Linux, Concourse CI, ELK Stack, Shell Script, Python, Java, Go, Ruby, Agile, Extreme Programming, and more. Barry is a Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect.
Christian Hercules is a Cloud Solutions Architect at Altoros with 19+ years experience in IT industry. He has served in various industries which include public schools, universities, financial sector, and online dating. He has also served in different roles such as Computer Technician, Windows System Administrator, Unix System Administrator, Linux Administrator, Systems Engineer, Release Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Cloud Architect, Lead and Manager. Christian has certifications in A+, MCP, CCNA, AWS, and GCP. He has a passion for automation with Bash, Ruby, Perl, Python, and Go. He has managed Cloud Foundry in an enterprise setting with CoreLogic, and has in-depth experience with Bosh. He has also implemented Kubernetes solutions, presentations, and training. He is currently working with major customer for Google Cloud Platform, helping them to migrate their work to Google’s cloud.
Ryan Meharg is a Google-certified Cloud Solutions Architect with over 10 years of experience in IT consultancy and a profound knowledge of cloud platforms and cloud-native transformation. He is currently focused on site reliability engineering and solution architecture design of production Kubernetes clusters for multiple clients using multiple infrastructures including AWS, Azure, GCP, and vSphere. Ryan also specializes in Infrastructure-as-Code automation with Terraform, BASH scripting, CI/CD system integration and has a solid development background in Java, Go and Ruby.
Sergey Matykevich is a Cloud Solutions Architect at Altoros. With 10+ years in software engineering, he is an expert in cloud automation and designing architectures for complex cloud-based systems. An active member of the Go community and a frequent contributor to open-source projects (Ubuntu, Juju Charms, etc.), Sergey has authored a series of popular blog posts on Golang internals and Kubernetes networking. He has also designed and delivered a range of training courses on Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and cloud-native development for DevOps engineers, software developers, and architects. Sergey has GCP certification. He also has an expert knowledge of other IaaS providers, such as AWS and vSphere, as well as a profound experience with Linux operating system and low-level networking.
Tim is a highly skilled Cloud Solutions Architect with a profound knowledge of Kubernetes, containers, automation, DevOps, python, bash, C, performance tuning, troubleshooting, GCP, AWS.
Tim’s main competencies encompass:
Our customersHere is what our customers say about us
What trainees say about Altoros courses
Contact me if you have any questions or want to request a quote