Online Blockchain Training: Distributed Ledger Technology for Business [CEST]
September 19, 2019 @ 9:00 am - September 21, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Join this intensive online training from any location before you make a decision to build a proof of concept or an MVP for your corporate blockchain. You will learn the essentials of public and private blockchains, see how to design architecture and deploy a private blockchain network. You will also get familiar with Smart contracts applied in popular use cases and various business functions.
Please note that this online class will take place in Central European Summer Time (CEST Time Zone).
Who should attend
- Technical and business executives:
- Willing to learn the essentials of public and private blockchains
- Making decisions on applying private blockchain solutions for business needs
- Exploring how to design an architecture and to deploy a private blockchain network
- Get under-the-hood of the Hyperledger Fabric architecture
- Discover the consensus mechanism for the data stored in a distributed ledger
- Explore functions of the blockchain components and network participants, as well as their interaction
- Gain understanding of information flow (transaction processing) on blockchain
- Study ins and outs of smart contracts and how they work on Hyperledger Fabric
- Learn about Hyperledger Fabric solutions built for real business functions
Prerequisites and skills
- Basic understanding of blockchain is nice to have, but not required
- Laptop with Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.x
|How to start a corporate blockchain project. Practical advice.|
Vitaliy has engineering background in Electronics and holds MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School. His career started in banking: trading in capital markets helped him accumulate knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems. Later on, Vitaliy worked as a Finance director focusing on FinTech solutions that gave profound knowledge of business processes in various industries: consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail and real estate development. With the emergence of blockchain technology, Vitaliy has realized new potential for enterprises: he has led several enterprise blockchain projects built on Hyperledger Fabric and now contributes as a blockchain trainer focusing on Hyperledger frameworks for business.
Am I a good fit? Yes, if you have interest in blockchain, want to learn the essentials, or think about building a proof of concept or an MVP for your corporate blockchain.
Can I pay by invoice? Please send details at firstname.lastname@example.org: full name, number of tickets, your address or your company’s address (if the invoice is paid by the company).
More Q&As at Frequently asked questions on our homepage.
If you have questions about the program or doubts whether this course is a good fit for you, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll connect you with the trainer!
! Please note the training is contingent upon having 7 attendees. If we don’t have enough tickets sold, we will cancel the training and refund your money one week prior to the training. Thanks for your understanding.
Need a private training for your team or have a question?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once training is scheduled in your desired location.