This event has passed. But you can get a record of the event. Get access to all records right now.
Multi-Datacenter Cloud Foundry Deployments with BOSH, Concourse, and Vault
September 20, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Does your company know how to create and synchronize Cloud Foundry installations as part of a single active-active deployment across multiple data centers? This video from Altoros describes a way to create repeatable and secure Cloud Foundry deployments using powerful open source tools. You will learn how to manage multiple Cloud Foundry environments from a control plane with BOSH, Concourse pipelines, and Vault—a centralized storage for secrets and configuration.
What you will learn:
- What are the high-level components of such a solution?
- What layers does an active-active Cloud Foundry deployment comprise?
- What is each layer responsible for?
- What pipelines help to reach consistency across multiple deployments?
- What to back up, recover, and update?
This video will be of interest to solution architects and technical managers who would like to understand how to implement an active-active Cloud Foundry deployment in their organization.
About the presenter:
Get your webinar recording
- Event Category:
- Event Tags: