Webinar: Maturing with Kubernetes on Azure Kubernetes Service
Join: December 14, 2020 11:00 AM UTC-7
December 14 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join the webinar on December 14, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. (PDT).
Kubernetes has become the DeFacto standard for containerized workloads. Organizations seek to evolve in their adoption of Kubernetes but endeavor to know where they could improve. Often these improvements are more than embracing Azure Kubernetes Service itself, but rather extending to transformations in areas like company culture, continuous deployment, and operations or developer skills.
In this webinar we will discuss:
- The profile of an organization that is Expert at Kubernetes on Azure and AKS
- How to get to Expert status
- The challenges along the way and how embracing Azure services help
- A demo of deploying applications with velocity on AKS
For subsequent webinars, here are a few topics we could discuss and demo at an expert level:
- Expert observability practices
- Creating the right culture
- Approaching compliance
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
About the speaker
Barry Williams is a Cloud Solutions Architect with 17+ years of experience in IT and software development. He has designed and implemented architectures for various microservices-based applications, focusing on all things automation across cloud platforms. Technologies Barry works with include Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Docker, Linux, Concourse, ELK, Shell Script, Python, Java, Go, Ruby, etc. He is a Certified Kubernetes Administrator and a Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect.