Hyperledger Sawtooth Lake, Intel’s OSS Contribution to Enterprise Blockchain
March 7, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Sawtooth Lake, a Linux Foundation Hyperledger project, is a platform for building distributed ledger applications with an emphasis on distribution, customization and modularity, and rapid deployment.
Why watch the webinar:
Learn how to separate the reality from the hype in blockchain. In this session, Intel's Dan Middleton will clarify misconceptions about blockchains while still showing where they are applicable. Learn what security actually means with distributed ledgers (blockchain). Dan will share findings from projects across industries from music to finance.
The talk will conclude with a deep dive on new feature development in Sawtooth Lake and how open source developers can get involved.
- Blockchain = Distributed Ledger
- Why Blockchain
- Why Not Blockchain
- How to maintain your business’s autonomy
- Experiments in smart contract security
- How is Sawtooth Lake different?
- Developers: working with Sawtooth Lake
- Sawtooth Lake features: pluggable consensus, transaction families, highly modular architecture
- Implementation: Python with C/C++
- 0.8 system architecture and expectations
- Interactive Q&A session with your questions
- C-level executives and technology evaluators who want to understand blockchain
- Open source developers eager to understand how to engage in enterprise blockchain projects