Corporate Blockchain Training : Quick start with Hyperledger Fabric [New York]
October 23 @ 8:00 am - October 25 @ 5:00 pm
Nobody likes boring theory. With the emphasis on practical labs, this quick-start training will let you get hands dirty into enterprise blockchain architecture right at the training. Become fully armed to write a basic chaincode, administer the network, and create a POC on top of Hyperledger Fabric in just three days.
Who should attend
- DevOps engineers deploying and operating distributed applications on the cloud-based infrastructure
- Developers writing chaincode in Golang/Java/Node.js
- Everyone who wants to start working on their own PoC
- Everyone who wants to be prepared for the Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator exam
Hyperledger Fabric concept and fundamentals (Theory)
Practical advice: How to start a corporate blockchain project
Use Hyperledger Composer to create your first application (Hands-on)
Practice with a Demo-network (PoC)
Application lifecycle management (Hands-on)
Use CLI commands to manage the application running on Fabric (Hands-on)
Key Chaincode patterns applied to popular use-cases (Hands-on)
Hyperledger Fabric configuration and deployment automation (Hands-on)
Use Hyperledger Caliper to measure performance of your blockchain (Demo)
Advanced Fabric integration concepts (Demo)
All attendees work on their laptops with:
- Local installation of Ubuntu 16 (dual boot or virtual)
- Docker, Docker-compose, Golang v1.8 or higher
- An IDE with Golang support: Eclipse, VSCode, JetBrains
Basic understanding of PKI and Docker
By the end of the course participants will:
- Be fully armed to configure, set up, and manage the enterprise blockchain application life cycle
- Be proficient in writing the chaincode to implement advanced business logic
- Have an application with a universal configuration deployed on their working stations with a basic chaincode and the REST API
- Able to architect modular structures integrating Fabric with external file storages
Venue is being confirmed. Stay tuned!
New York, USA
! Please note the training is contingent upon having 7 attendees.
Need a private training for your team or have a question?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once a training is scheduled in your desired location.