Corporate Blockchain Training: Distributed Ledger Technology for Business [Online]
September 24, 2019 @ 9:00 am - September 26, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Join this intensive online training from any location before you make a decision to build a proof of concept or an MVP for your corporate blockchain. You will learn the essentials of public and private blockchains, see how to design architecture and deploy a private blockchain network. You will also get familiar with Smart contracts applied in popular use cases and various business functions.
Who should attend
- Technical and business executives:
- Willing to learn the essentials of public and private blockchains
- Making decisions on applying private blockchain solutions for business needs
- Exploring how to design an architecture and to deploy a private blockchain network
- Get under-the-hood of the Hyperledger Fabric architecture
- Discover the consensus mechanism for the data stored in a distributed ledger
- Explore functions of the blockchain components and network participants, as well as their interaction
- Gain understanding of information flow (transaction processing) on blockchain
- Study ins and outs of smart contracts and how they work on Hyperledger Fabric
- Learn about Hyperledger Fabric solutions built for real business functions
Prerequisites and skills
- Basic understanding of blockchain is nice to have, but not required
- Laptop with Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.x
|How to start a corporate blockchain project. Practical advice.|
Am I a good fit? Yes, if you have interest in blockchain, want to learn the essentials, or think about building a proof of concept or an MVP for your corporate blockchain.
Can I pay by invoice? Please send details at firstname.lastname@example.org: full name, number of tickets, your address or your company’s address (if the invoice is paid by the company).
More Q&As at Frequently asked questions on our homepage.
If you have questions about the program or doubts whether this course is a good fit for you, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll connect you with the trainer!
! Please note the training is contingent upon having 7 attendees. If we don’t have enough tickets sold, we will cancel the training and refund your money one week prior to the training. Thanks for your understanding.
Need a private training for your team or have a question?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once training is scheduled in your desired location.