Apps Development on Hyperledger Fabric: Advanced Training for Developers [Singapore]
Join: August 26, 2019 09:00 am UTC+8 UTC+8
August 26 @ 9:00 am - August 28 @ 6:00 pm
This three-day course provides a highly practical training on Hyperledger Fabric with 75% lab exercises and 25% theory lectures. Every student gets personal attention and works with a trainer experienced in developing blockchain applications on Fabric.
By the end of the course, you will design an application and learn how to integrate it with external file storages. You will become proficient in blockchain and fully armed to build real-life applications of any complexity on your own.
Who should attend
- DevOps engineers setting up and running Hyperledger networks
- Chaincode developers writing in Golang/Java/Node.js
- UI/UX developers
Architecture of the production-grade Apps
Chaincode patterns used in popular business functions
Chaincode interaction with various types of data sources (including ERP and CRM systems)
Chaincode version upgrade on a running network
Integration of Hyperledger Fabric with external apps
Web and mobile interface as an integral part of blockchain app
- Architecture of the production-grade apps built on the native Hyperledger Fabric
- Network administration and performance monitoring
- Chaincode patterns used in popular business functions
- Integration with external data sources and services
- UI/UX development
All attendees work on their laptops with:
- Local installation of Ubuntu 16 (dual boot or virtual)
- Docker, Docker-compose, Golang v1.8 or higher
- An IDE with Golang support: Eclipse, VSCode, JetBrains
- The t2.medium EC2 instance on AWS for a multi-host deployment
Basic understanding of PKI and Docker
Vitaliy has engineering background in Electronics and holds MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School. His career started in banking: trading in capital markets helped him accumulate knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems. Later on, Vitaliy worked as a Finance director focusing on FinTech solutions that gave profound knowledge of business processes in various industries: consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail and real estate development. With the emergence of blockchain technology, Vitaliy has realized new potential for enterprises: he has led several enterprise blockchain projects built on Hyperledger Fabric and now contributes as a blockchain trainer focusing on Hyperledger frameworks for business.
Venue is being confirmed. Stay tuned!
! Please note the training is contingent upon having 7 attendees.
Need a private training for your team or have a question?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once a training is scheduled in your desired location.