Cloud Foundry Support
Professional Cloud Foundry Support With Altoros Is:
24/7 Business Continuity
A team of engineers with in-depth understanding of all CF components will set up platform monitoring to detect and resolve possible issues before they affect your business, while maintenance and troubleshooting of CI/CD pipelines will allow us to promote continuous delivery of your product changes down the dev / QA / prod pipeline.
Data Integrity in the Face of Disaster
Full data replication between different data centers, including those located in different geographical regions, ensures that no piece of business-critical information is ever lost. With custom-fit backup/recovery solutions, Altoros’s team will make sure all your environments can be quickly reproduced in case of a disaster.
Zero Disruption Upgrade
Each platform release brings valuable functionality and improvements your organization does not want to miss. Altoros’s engineers will ensure that your single- or multi-datacenter deployment, with all its platform components, service brokers, and BOSH-managed backing services, is relevant and up to date.
What is covered?
- Cloud Foundry components and service brokers
- BOSH and BOSH releases
- CI/CD pipelines
- CF apps running in production
- Customer-specific deployments and network topologies
- Optimization of single-data-center deployments
- Optimization of multiple data center deployments
- Troubleshooting Cloud Foundry, service brokers, and runtimes
- Troubleshooting BOSH and BOSH releases
- Questions related to customer-specific deployments and network topologies
Altoros’s services address a wide range of Tier 2 and Tier 3 support issues, including severe and complex ones that may require editing configuration files and/or source code, re-deploying components, and more:
The Ticket Submission Workflow
File a support
Phone / Email / Web
Based on the assigned severity level
Working with the Customers
To instruct/get the required access rights
from tier 2 to tier 3
Notification sent to the customer
- Technology and domain experience equating to dozens of person-years of work: more than 50 Cloud Foundry projects since 2013, contributors to 50+ OSS projects, expertise in distributed systems and NoSQL databases
- Teams that scale as you grow: Altoros’s Cloud Foundry team has the capacity to not just grow as your support needs demand, but perform a range of tasks and services to expand, harden, fine-tune, or upgrade your Cloud Foundry deployment
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring: delivering training to teach the Customer’s team the basics of working with and managing deployed Cloud Foundry instances