Cloud Foundry CLI Cheat Sheet
Cloud Foundry Command Line Interface (CLI) allows for interacting with apps under development and the platform itself. From this cheat sheet, learn basic notions and how to get started with the CF CLI in a few steps. You will find a list of the most frequently used commands to:
- manage applications / routes / domains
- set / delete environment variables
- view / tail application logs
- create service instances and bind them to apps
- manage Cloud Foundry spaces
Please fill out the following form so that the printable cheat sheet can be sent to you via e-mail.
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony