[TRAINING] Technical Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric – Intermediate
May 31 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
About this course:
Do you want to become fully skilled for building blockchain applications on Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 and deploying private blockchain networks? Check out this course!
This intensive one-day training includes lectures and basic hands-on labs designed for engineers who want to learn the key components of Hyperledger Fabric, study in detail the transactions workflow and spend a sizable amount of time on experiments with blockchain.
The training helps developers acquire solid technical skills in building blockchain applications on Hyperledger Fabric v1.0. Information in this training covers advanced topics related to Hyperledger Fabric architecture and smart contract design.
The students will learn how to develop working blockchain apps with Hyperledger Fabric SDK, how to deploy local blockchain networks, as well as understand the confidentiality basics in Hyperledger Fabric.
By the end of this course, trainees will be able to:
- understand the blockchain and distributed ledger technology and main concepts of permissioned blockchains
- create their own Fabric clusters on IBM Bluemix
- deploy a local development environment and tune all components according to specific needs.
- deploy a local blockchain development environment with Docker Compose
- learn confidentiality basics in Fabric 1.0: identities, channels
- get practical experience with writing smart contracts and running them on private blockchain networks
- Event Category:
- Event Tags: