Hyperledger Fabric Training—3 days
July 13 @ 9:00 am - July 15 @ 5:00 pm
About the course:
Do you want to become fully skilled for building blockchain applications on Hyperledger Fabric and deploying private blockchain networks? Do you need to deliver commercial-grade blockchain applications? Then you are at the right place with this training!
This advanced intense course is designed for developers who have basic knowledge of Golang or Java and want to build a blockchain application using Hyperledger Fabric.
The training includes lectures and hands-on labs designed for engineers who want to learn the key components of Hyperledger Fabric, study the transactions workflow and spend a sizable amount of time on experiments with blockchain.
Students will learn from an experienced trainer who has delivered working blockchain solutions. They will leave with the ability to develop blockchain applications on Hyperledger Fabric and will receive a certificate from Altoros Training.
- Learn concepts and use cases of permissioned blockchains.
- Learn architecture of Fabric, setup network, run smart contracts.
- Learn to write smart contracts and deploy them in a complete blockchain application.
This training takes place offline, in a classroom.
Public classes are currently being held in Europe, UAE and United States.
- London, July 13-15
- San Francisco, July 20-22
- Amsterdam, July 27-29
The training is also available as a private on-site course for corporate teams.
Check the schedule and select the best option for you! Can’t find your location? Email your request at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll discuss the opportunities!
- Introduction to blockchain: public and permissioned blockchains, use cases, Hyperledger project
- Fabric architecture
- Set up development network, deploy and exercise example smart contracts
- Write your own smart contract in Go
- Overview of SDKs for Node and Java
- Overview of Fabric Composer
- Build a blockchain application: identify the use case, design identities, entities, transactions
- Create application API and secure web front end
- Learn advanced confidentiality in Fabric and deployment scenarios on AWS
Oleg Abdrashitov, Blockchain Practice Lead and Trainer at Altoros, Leader of Requirements Working Group at Hyperledger Project.
Oleg’s career spans 20 years in software development for the financial services companies.
He has built systems supporting high frequency trading, middle office and online exchanges. Oleg has worked at top investment banks, hedge funds and has founded startups and consultancies. He is currently engaged by clients in finance and insurance to train engineers and architects on blockchain.
Need private training for your team on-site?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once a training is scheduled in your desired location.
- Event Category:
- Event Tags: