Hyperledger Fabric Training—3 days
February 9 @ 9:00 am - February 11 @ 5:00 pm
About this course:
Do you want to become fully skilled for building blockchain applications on Hyperledger Fabric 1.0 and deploying private blockchain networks? Do you need to deliver commercial-grade blockchain applications in the near future? Then you are at the right place with this training!
This advanced intense course is designed for experienced developers who have understanding of blockchain.
The training includes lectures and hands-on labs designed for engineers who want to learn the key components of Hyperledger Fabric, study in detail the transactions workflow and spend a sizable amount of time on experiments with blockchain.
Students will leave with the ability to develop blockchain applications on Hyperledger Fabric, as well as understand the advanced confidentiality and deployment scenarios on AWS and Bluemix. You will learn from an experienced trainer who has delivered working blockchain solutions.
- Learn concepts and use cases of permissioned blockchains.
- Learn architecture of Fabric 1.0, setup network, run smart contracts.
- Learn to write smart contracts and deploy them in a complete blockchain application.
3 days (8 hrs per day).
This training takes place offline, in a classroom.
- Introduction to blockchain: public and permissioned blockchains, use cases, Hyperledger project
- Fabric 1.0 architecture
- Set up development network, deploy and exercise example smart contracts
- Write your own smart contract in Go
- Overview of SDKs for Node and Java
- Overview of Fabric Composer
- Build a blockchain application: identify the use case, design identities, entities, transactions
- Create application API and secure web front end
- Learn advanced confidentiality in Fabric 1.0 and deployment scenarios on AWS and Bluemix
Don’t see a date or location that works for you?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once a training is scheduled in your desired location.