This event has passed. But you can get a record of the event. Get access to all records right now.
Know-Your-Customer—The Ideal Showcase For The Hyperledger Blockchain Technology
March 30 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Watch the webinar to learn how a real life problem in KYC management is significantly reduced with the use of the innovative Hyperledger blockchain technology.
Why join the webinar:
This session will show how the blockchain technology can apply to a KYC use case for simpler compliance process. Vitalii Demianets of Hyperledger member company norbloc will present a blockchain platform powered by Hyperledger Fabric technology. He will speak on the challenges (legal and technological) that norbloc team faced in producing their KYC solution and how one can reason about choosing the best platform to work on for their blockchain application.
- What is the problem in KYC management process that norbloc is solving with Hyperledger
- What were the challenges they faced in the process
- How the platform operates today - live demonstration
- How norbloc used Hyperledger and why they chose Fabric as the underlying protocol
- Senior leadership and heads of innovation initiatives at banks, financial institutions, insurance firms, consultancies, other enterprises
- Compliance officers, project managers, information architects, security officers and other compliance-related professionals
- Developers and blockchain enthusiasts interested in non-trivial blockchain use cases
Vitalii Demianets is Co-founder and Lead Developer at norbloc.
A Hyperledger Project member, Norbloc is a software company with headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Norbloc is a blockchain platform and applications provider, focusing on financial services and government initiatives.
Vitalii is a full stack software architect, with a specialization in blockchain protocols and embedded software. Previously, Vitalii was the lead developer of KnCMiner, and prior to that spent 15 years as the Head embedded software engineer at telecom equipment manufacturer Factor-SPE in Ukraine.
Vitalii holds a MSc in Applied Mathematics from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology.