A Vendor-independent Comparison of NoSQL Databases: Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Riak
This 57-page research features a vendor-independent analysis of NoSQL databases, based on performance measured under different system workloads.
- Learn how the analyzed NoSQL solutions behaved under six different types of workloads
- Look at 15 diagrams that demonstrate benchmarking results for all types of workloads
- Compare how NoSQL solutions behaved against MySQL Cluster and Sharded MySQL
- Follow the step-by-step guide that will help you to install Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, or Riak on Amazon EC2
- Discover the information about the history, notable customers, best use cases, language, licenses, community, and commercial support for Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, and Riak
You might also like