What blockchain for insurance brings about?
Verify KYC data, check policy and claim authenticity, and access immutable records
Get access to up-to-date information to boost the claims submission process
Eliminate human input to increase data security
Reduce the role of mediators, cut administrative expenses, and simplify transactions
Guarantee scalable operations and successful international partnership
Engage with customers properly through the compliant supply chain and IoT systems
Have a blockchain project in mind?
You submit an idea — we come up with
a custom solution.
for an insurance company
Marketplace for a reinsurance consortium
The core functionality implemented in the platform:
- creating an asset—the insurance contracts for various industries and associated risks
- trading this asset (P2P rights transfer) within the defined group of insurers—reinsurance deals
- automated processing of claims
- basic back-office function
- reporting forms: premiums collected/paid, amounts receivable/payable, etc.
Blockchain is a good fit for the insurance sectors
How Altoros implement blockchain for insurance
Why choose Altoros as a blockchain services provider
Let’s consider how to drive your desired business outcomes and transform the insurance market with the blockchain technology.
Blockchain Solutions Architect