- Get under-the-hood of the Hyperledger Fabric architecture
- Discover the consensus mechanism for the data stored in a distributed ledger
- Explore functions of the blockchain components and network participants, as well as their interaction
- Gain understanding of information flow (transaction processing) on blockchain
- Study ins and outs of smart contracts and how they work on Hyperledger Fabric
- Learn about Hyperledger Fabric solutions built for real business functions
Who should attend
Technical and business executives:
- Willing to learn the essentials of public and private blockchains
- Making decisions on applying private blockchain solutions for business needs
- Exploring how to design an architecture and to deploy a private blockchain network
Introduction to the blockchain technology
Public and private permissioned blockchains
An overview of the Hyperledger Project and its frameworks for business: Indy, Iroha, and Sawtooth.
The architecture of Hyperledger Fabric. The network participants, components, transaction processing, and smart contracts functioning.
Real use cases overview: Banking, finance, investments, syndicated loan, insurance, supply chain, pharmaceuticals, and shared services.
Developed by Altoros: “A corporate bond issuing and trading platform”, “Supply Chain and Trade Finance”, “(Re)insurance platform”
Prototyping the distributed ledger(s) for each channel.
Defining the sources of all types of data.
Drawing the diagrams of all business processes: the Actors, and how they are supposed to interact with the ledger(s).
Describing algorithms of the smart contracts (the chaincode).
Use Hyperledger Composer to create the first blockchain application for your business case.
Hands-on practice with a demo networks (PoCs): “Supply chain for Automotive industry” and “OTC trading platform.” Participants play the roles of the network nodes: create assets, process transactions, and generate reports.
Vitaliy has an engineering background in Electronics and holds MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School. His career started in banking: trading in capital markets helped him accumulate knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems. Later on, Vitaliy focused on FinTech solutions and enterprise processes automation in various industries: consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail, and real estate development.
With the emergence of blockchain technology, Vitaliy has realized new potential of the DLT for enterprises. He works as a Project Manager applying Hyperledger frameworks to enterprise blockchain solutions in finance, manufacturing and healthcare industries.
Contact me if you have any questions or want to request a quote