- Get under-the-hood of the Hyperledger Fabric architecture
- Discover the consensus mechanism for the data stored in a distributed ledger
- Explore functions of the blockchain components and network participants, as well as their interaction
- Gain understanding of information flow (transaction processing) on blockchain
- Study ins and outs of smart contracts and how they work on Hyperledger Fabric
- Learn about Hyperledger Fabric solutions built for real business functions
Who should attend
Technical and business executives:
- Willing to learn the essentials of public and private blockchains
- Making decisions on applying private blockchain solutions for business needs
- Exploring how to design an architecture and to deploy a private blockchain network
Introduction to the blockchain technology
Public and private permissioned blockchains
An overview of the Hyperledger Project and its frameworks for business: Indy, Iroha, and Sawtooth.
The architecture of Hyperledger Fabric. The network participants, components, transaction processing, and smart contracts functioning.
Real use cases overview: Banking, finance, investments, syndicated loan, insurance, supply chain, pharmaceuticals, and shared services.
Developed by Altoros: “A corporate bond issuing and trading platform”, “Supply Chain and Trade Finance”, “(Re)insurance platform”
Prototyping the distributed ledger(s) for each channel.
Defining the sources of all types of data.
Drawing the diagrams of all business processes: the Actors, and how they are supposed to interact with the ledger(s).
Describing algorithms of the smart contracts (the chaincode).
Use Hyperledger Composer to create the first blockchain application for your business case.
Hands-on practice with a demo networks (PoCs): “Supply chain for Automotive industry” and “OTC trading platform.” Participants play the roles of the network nodes: create assets, process transactions, and generate reports.
Select classroom training close to you
Public classes are not scheduled at the moment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join our waitlist or request private training for your team.
Greg is a highly skilled supporting trainer on Blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric.
Among his most notable achievements are the following:
- holds a B.A. in International Economics from the University of Virginia
- a solid background in developing distributed applications using the Ethereum framework
- extensive experience working as a Senior Analyst and Senior Consultant at BDO LLP and at Ernst & Young LLP
- experience in Project Manager position at Thomson Reuters where Greg was involved in systems integration and product management of an industry-first cloud-based tax analytics and reporting platform, advising implementations for Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients
Currently working as a Project Manager, Vitaliy applies Hyperledger frameworks to enterprise blockchain solutions in finance, manufacturing, and healthcare industries.
Vitaliy can boast of the following:
- an engineering background in Electronics and MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School
- solid knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems
- a long track record of FinTech solutions and enterprise processes automation in various industries, such as consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail, and real estate development
- a passion for understanding things at a fundamental level and sharing it as clearly as possible
- knows how to leverage distributed ledger technologies within your business
Contact me if you have any questions or want to request a quote