- The architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Consensus mechanism for the data stored in a distributed ledger
- Functions of the blockchain components and network participants, as well as their interaction
- Information flow (transaction processing) on blockchain
- Smart contract: How it works on Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric solutions built for real business functions
Who should attend
Technical and business executives:
- Willing to learn the essentials of public and private blockchains
- Making decisions on applying private blockchain solutions for business needs
- Exploring how to design an architecture and to deploy a private blockchain network
Introduction to the blockchain technology
Public and private permissioned blockchains
An overview of the Hyperledger Project and its frameworks for business: Indy, Iroha, and Sawtooth.
The architecture of Hyperledger Fabric.
The network participants, components, transaction processing, and smart contracts functioning.
Use cases overview: Banking, finance, investments, OTC market, standardized trading, syndicated loan, clearing systems, insurance, supply chain, pharmaceuticals, and shared services.
Developed by Altoros: “A corporate bond issuing and trading platform,” “(Re)insurance platform.”
Test network deployment and transactions processing: Local and multi-server modes with Kafka-Oderer used in production.
Use Hyperledger Composer to create the first blockchain application for your business case.
Measure the performance of your corporate blockchain with Hyperledger Caliper and troubleshoot the network.
Hands-on practice with a demo networks (PoCs): “Supply chain for Automotive industry” and “OTC trading platform.” Participants play the roles of the network nodes: create assets, process transactions, and generate reports.
Sub Item Data
Altoros recommends that all students have:
- Basic understanding of blockchain is nice to have, but not required
- Laptop with Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.x
Vitaliy has engineering background in Electronics and holds MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School. His career started in banking: trading in capital markets helped him accumulate knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems. Later on, Vitaliy worked as a Finance director focusing on FinTech solutions that gave profound knowledge of business processes in various industries: consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail and real estate development. With emergence of blockchain technology Vitaliy has realized new potential as an investor and ICO researcher and now contributes as a blockchain business trainer focusing on business solutions.
Contact me if you have any questions or want to request a quote