What is blockchain and how it works.
Private keys, public keys, and a signature.
Understanding privacy on public blockchains.
Understanding the architecture of KeyStore such as MetaMask or MIST.
Understanding EVM and the ABI Interface.
Calls vs. transactions.
Concurrency and events.
Use cases of events.
Smart contracts with Solidity.
The layout of a Solidity file.
Development and deployment cycles.
Select classroom training close to you
Public classes are not scheduled at the moment. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to join our waitlist or request private training for your team.
Greg is a highly skilled supporting trainer on Blockchain and Hyperledger Fabric.
Among his most notable achievements are the following:
- holds a B.A. in International Economics from the University of Virginia
- a solid background in developing distributed applications using the Ethereum framework
- extensive experience working as a Senior Analyst and Senior Consultant at BDO LLP and at Ernst & Young LLP
- experience in Project Manager position at Thomson Reuters where Greg was involved in systems integration and product management of an industry-first cloud-based tax analytics and reporting platform, advising implementations for Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients
Currently working as a Project Manager, Vitaliy applies Hyperledger frameworks to enterprise blockchain solutions in finance, manufacturing, and healthcare industries.
Vitaliy can boast of the following:
- an engineering background in Electronics and MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School
- solid knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems
- a long track record of FinTech solutions and enterprise processes automation in various industries, such as consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail, and real estate development
- a passion for understanding things at a fundamental level and sharing it as clearly as possible
- knows how to leverage distributed ledger technologies within your business
Contact me if you have any questions or want to request a quote