We Offer IoT Data Engineering and Predictive Analytics Solutions
- Development of custom business applications for data capturing
- Integration of the existing business applications into the IoT network
- Data pre-processing at scale
- Data lakes and data warehouse
- Converting raw data to business data
- Pattern definition
- Time-series predictions
- Recommendation engines
- Anomaly detection
- Visual recognition
- Real-time visibility of operations through aggregated dashboards
- Insight reports and statistics
Services We Offer
With extensive expertise in implementing IoT solutions for different industries, we help to develop competitive and innovative products to serve the needs of our customers.
Our company will help you to find the roots of the problems related to IoT and get independent evaluation of different IoT platforms and frameworks.
We provide custom solutions from concept/architecture design and PoC/MVP implementation to production-grade rollout and support.
We will help you to transform complex IoT data into business insights, structure and analyze data at scale and on demand, as well as implement intuitive dashboards and enable predictive analytics using AI/ML.
Altoros provides managed and on-demand infrastructure support services, including cloud infrastructure optimization, automation, and administration.
Leverage IoT Data and get advantage for your business!
The IoT solutions delivered by Altoros help to improve efficiency, engage customers, and develop business through informed decision making.
We Partner With
Railroad infrastructure monitoring and predictive maintenance system
The data lake layer designed to handle data from cameras, sensors, and other devices in the field. Machine learning and data analytics are used to enable predictive maintenance.
- 600,000 messages per second handled
- Petabytes of data processed per month
- Reliable historical data storage for 10 years
- Extremely low latency and high throughput
- Superior security
Simplifying and speeding up configuration of weather stations
The team at Altoros combined BT requests in batches to reduce the number of data transfer requests. Data lake: 5 TB of monthly data intake, latency for data retrieval from a data lake is less than 10 milliseconds per request.
- Improved adoption of customer’s core products (weather stations).
- Configuration of weather stations sold by the customer takes less time and can be maintained on iOS/Android devices remotely.
- While syncing configuration changes in real time, the solution accelerated data transfer via the Bluetooth protocol by 4x.
Let’s see what we can do together!
Artificial Intelligence practice head