Cloud Foundry / Cloud Native Solution Architect
We are looking for a candidate who will become a part of the global team building cloud-native systems and enabling digital transformation for Fortune 500 / Global 2000 customers. The Cloud Native Solution Architect is a client-facing role with the following primary responsibilities:
• Guide enterprise-level customers through their cloud transformation journeys by sharing experience in designing distributed solutions using cloud-native platforms (Cloud Foundry or Kubernetes).
• Work with external consultants on migrating existing applications to a cloud-native platform
• Drive evaluation of different platforms, gather information on differences in cloud-native implementations, run research on the platform behavior under different workloads.
• Mentor and train developers in building cloud-native applications based on scalable, portable, and resilient designs
• 10+ years of experience as Java developer and Architect positions
• 3–5 years of experience in a client-facing role
• Experience in building and operating distributed, concurrent systems
• Hands-on experience with any of the following IaaS platforms: AWS, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, or Google Compute Engine
• Familiarity with design patterns, domain-driven design, component-based architecture, and evolutionary architecture
• Strong communication skills
• Advanced knowledge of cloud-native architecture concepts, understanding of high availability, scalability, resilience, performance, and security requirements in the cloud
• Must be open to traveling around the U.S.
• Must be ready to work in (or relocate to) Denver
We will provide training in:
• Key concepts, principles and best practices for cloud-native app development
• Migration to Cloud Native Application Architectures
• Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes platforms for cloud-native development
Your typical tasks will be:
• Advise customers on the architectural aspects of cloud-based applications to reach high levels of performance, scalability, and security
• Roadmap development for migrating a monolithic application to micro-service architecture
• Review a platform used by a customer and suggest improvements in automation, CI/CD practices, security, and platform services.
• Train the customer’s team (5-8 engineers) on how to work with a cloud-native platform. Delivered in the form of 2-day training.
If you like the idea of changing the world with digital transformation and qualify for this (or any other) career opportunity we have, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org