Reference Architecture: Multi-Datacenter Cloud Foundry with Concourse and Vault
Featuring a reference architecture, this 11-page paper describes how to create and manage repeatable, secure Cloud Foundry deployment—distributed across multiple data centers—using open source Vault, Concourse CI, and BOSH. From this technical study, you will learn:
- What are the high-level components of such a solution?
- What layers does an active-active Cloud Foundry deployment comprise?
- What is each layer responsible for?
- What pipelines help to reach consistency across multiple deployments?
- What to back up, recover, and update?
In addition, you will learn about the dependencies between the elements of the architecture.
Fill out the form so that the document can be sent to you via e-mail.
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony