Collection of Information
The information collected by our Web site may include:
- Any personal data you submit in a contact form, such as your name, e-mail address, phone number, etc.
- Your IP address, referrer, the Web pages that you have visited at Altoros.com, and any other data normally stored in Web logs.
- Session information stored in cookies that we use to ensure all user data saved in our system is accurate. These cookies do not include any personal data. You can set your browser options so that you will not receive cookies or you can delete existing cookies from your browser.
What we do with your data:
- In certain cases, we may use your e-mail address to send you periodic newsletters, such as updates on our new research studies, tech articles, events, etc. You may opt-out of receiving e-mails from us by following the unsubscribe link included in each newsletter.
- We may use your personal data for auditing and analysis to improve our services.
Use of information collected from our Web site by third parties
Our advertising partners tag the pages of our Web site that correspond to certain remarketing lists and collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities. This data is then used to serve you relevant ads as you browse other Web sites across our advertising partners’ network. All of our advertising partners are approved members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI). You may opt-out of seeing our ads by contacting us here.
Except as described here, we do NOT:
- Disclose any of your information.
- Share any of your information with third parties.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, you can contact us here.