- Learn effectively from our blockchain trainers and start off smoothly.
- Get an expert advice on the stage of PoC requirements elaboration.
- Take advantage of our “Two for the Price of One” special offer.
How blockchain training can help you on the PoC stage:
- Clarify the structure of data sets recorded in the distributed ledger(s): how your ledger is supposed to look like
- Define the process flow (blueprint) of your future blockchain platform
- Describe business logic that can be implemented in Smart contracts
- Define requirements for user interface (API)
You will learn essentials of public and private blockchains, see how to design architecture and to deploy a private blockchain network. You will also get familiar with Smart contracts applied in popular use cases and various business functions.
What We Offer
Production ready Hyperledger Fabric network for a starting consortium of 3 Organizations with Kafka consensus mechanism
with business functionality of your choice:
- Finance (Asset creation & P2P transfer)
- Supply chain management (Traceability of goods)
- Intellectual property (license) management
- Other use case relevant for your business
Complete and fully working web-based user interface connected to the network through a REST API
- Network architecture
- Deployment instructions
- Workflow blueprint
- Admin / User instructions
- Test scenarios
A free private Blockchain training for your team prior to PoC development included.
Brief agenda for a corporate blockchain training:
- Overview of Hyperledger Project and its frameworks for business: INDY, IROHA, SAWTOOTH
- Hyperledger FABRIC architecture, elements, transactions processing, smart contracts functioning
- Use cases overview: listing an asset (object of rights) on the platform, transfer of rights, tracking the history of events/objects in an immutable distributed ledger
- Test network deployment and transactions processing: local and multi-server mode
Blockchain use case demos
Fill out the form below to request a PoC and get an on-site Blockchain training for free!
blockchain practice lead