Need to Accelerate Apple iOS Development?
According to Evans Data Corp., the biggest obstacle to creating wireless applications is cross-platform testing requirements, which is aggravated by the issues related to device APIs access. Taking into account that only 7% of wireless programmers created Apple iOS apps ever, ISVs are challenged to face a lack of necessary Objective-C development experience, which leads to delayed time to market and technology risks.
Having already worked on a number of mobile projects for Apple iPhone/iPad, Altoros can help shorten development life-cycles and improve return on investment (ROI) for ISVs that develop and port applications for handheld mobile devices or bring iPhone applications into the enterprise market. Access to the pool of Objective-C programmers and QA engineers allows our clients to accelerate time to market and leverage extensive expertise in designing/developing mobile user interfaces (UI) and applications.
Recent iPhone development experience:
Benefits to your company:
- Extensive experience in Objective-C, iPhone SDK (OpenAL, Cocoa Touch, Quartz, OpenGL ES, Xcode, Interface Builder, etc.), OS X iPhone (Mac OS X), AJAX, PHP/XML
- Shorter time-to-market and ability to target more aggressive deadlines
- Mature iOS app development life-cycle and QA procedures
- 200+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)
- Lower costs of software development by hiring Apple iOS developers who reside in Eastern Europe, which also eliminates typical outsourcing barriers related to cultural proximity
- The team consists mostly of Team Leads and Senior Software developers; a documented low turnover rate
- Altoros played a key role in helping its customers create over $500M of enterprise value and raise $120M+ in venture funding
- Unique performance assessment system that tracks individual progress, encourages team members for constant improvement, and prevents them from spending billable hours ineffectively
- Access to our R&D department that tracks the most innovative technologies to help our customers deliver software faster, with improved performance, and at a lower cost