Hyperledger Fabric Administrator Training: Configuring and Running a Network [Amsterdam]
March 15 @ 9:00 am - March 16 @ 6:00 pm
This two-day course provides a highly practical training on Hyperledger Fabric with 50% of lab exercises and 50% of theory lectures. You will become proficient in enterprise blockchain and fully armed to configure, set up, and manage the application life cycle. By the end of the course, you will have a DApp with a universal configuration deployed on your working station with a basic chaincode and the REST API.
Who should attend
- DevOps engineers deploying and operating DApps on the cloud-based infrastructure
- Developers writing chaincode in Golang/Java/Node.js
- Everyone who wants to be prepared for the Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator exam
Day 1: Theory
Hyperledger Fabric concept and fundamentals
Application life cycle management
Day 2: Practice
Hyperledger Fabric configuration and deployment automation
Use CLI commands to manage the dApp running on Fabric
Practice with PoCs and learn about the chaincode logic
Practical advice: How to start a corporate blockchain project
- Permissioned access and authority management: Membership Service Provider and Certificate Authority
- Configuring the network and the distributed ordering service
- Automated deployment of the multi-host Hyperledger Fabric with the Solo orderer and a Kafka cluster
- Application life cycle management
- Practice with PoCs developed for popular use cases—supply chain, over-the-counter trading— to learn how business logic is implemented in the chaincode
All attendees work on their laptops with:
- Local installation of Ubuntu 16; 64-bit (dual boot or virtual)
- Docker, Docker-compose, Go v1.8 or higher
- An IDE with Go support: Eclipse, VSCode, JetBrains
- The t2.medium EC2 instance on AWS for a multi-host deployment
Basic understanding of PKI and Docker
Vitaliy has engineering background in Electronics and holds MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School. His career started in banking: trading in capital markets helped him accumulate knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems. Later on, Vitaliy worked as a Finance director focusing on FinTech solutions that gave profound knowledge of business processes in various industries: consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail and real estate development. With the emergence of blockchain technology, Vitaliy has realized new potential for enterprises: he has led several enterprise blockchain projects built on Hyperledger Fabric and now contributes as a blockchain trainer focusing on Hyperledger frameworks for business.
Venue is being confirmed. Stay tuned!
! Please note the training is contingent upon having 7 attendees.
Need a private training for your team or have a question?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once a training is scheduled in your desired location.