Corporate Blockchain Training: Quick start with Hyperledger Fabric [Seattle]
September 16, 2019 @ 8:00 am - September 18, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Who should attend
- DevOps engineers deploying and operating distributed applications on the cloud-based infrastructure
- Developers writing chaincode in Golang/Java/Node.js
- Everyone who wants to start working on their own PoC
- Everyone who wants to be prepared for the Certified Hyperledger Fabric Administrator exam
Hyperledger Fabric concept and fundamentals (Theory)
Practical advice: How to start a corporate blockchain project
Use Hyperledger Composer to create your first application (Hands-on)
Practice with a Demo-network (PoC)
Application lifecycle management (Hands-on)
Use CLI commands to manage the application running on Fabric (Hands-on)
Key Chaincode patterns applied to popular use-cases (Hands-on)
Hyperledger Fabric configuration and deployment automation (Hands-on)
Use Hyperledger Caliper to measure performance of your blockchain (Demo)
Advanced Fabric integration concepts (Demo)
All attendees work on their laptops with:
- Local installation of Ubuntu 16 (dual boot or virtual)
- Docker, Docker-compose, Golang v1.8 or higher
- An IDE with Golang support: Eclipse, VSCode, JetBrains
Basic understanding of PKI and Docker
By the end of the course participants will:
- Be fully armed to configure, set up, and manage the enterprise blockchain application life cycle
- Be proficient in writing the chaincode to implement advanced business logic
- Have an application with a universal configuration deployed on their working stations with a basic chaincode and the REST API
- Able to architect modular structures integrating Fabric with external file storages
Vitaliy has engineering background in Electronics and holds MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School. His career started in banking: trading in capital markets helped him accumulate knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems. Later on, Vitaliy worked as a Finance director focusing on FinTech solutions that gave profound knowledge of business processes in various industries: consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail and real estate development. With the emergence of blockchain technology, Vitaliy has realized new potential for enterprises: he has led several enterprise blockchain projects built on Hyperledger Fabric and now contributes as a blockchain trainer focusing on Hyperledger frameworks for business.
Venue is being confirmed. Stay tuned!
! Please note the training is contingent upon having 7 attendees.
Need a private training for your team or have a question?
You can request private training for your team in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill in the form below and we’ll contact you once a training is scheduled in your desired location.