Classroom Training for Business
and Technical Teams
- This tailored course is designed to accommodate business decision makers and/or software engineering teams.
- Build your own program by choosing appropriate topics, use cases specific to your industry, theory and practice balance.
- Attend this course before you make a decision to build a Proof of Concept or a Minimum Viable Product for your corporate blockchain.
at your office
your level and needs
- Clarify the structure of data sets recorded in the distributed ledger
- Define the process flow (blueprint) of your future blockchain platform
- Design concept solutions to address your business needs: network architecture, workflow algorithm, key fragments of chaincode
Design Your Training Agenda
Select the checkboxes to include the topics you want us to cover. You can SAVE this form at any time and continue later.
Fill in the form to complete your submission:
Vitaliy has an engineering background in Electronics and holds MBA degree majoring in Finance from Manchester Business School. His career started in banking: trading in capital markets helped him accumulate knowledge of financial instruments and trading systems. Later on, Vitaliy focused on FinTech solutions and enterprise processes automation in various industries: consumer goods production, telecommunications, retail, and real estate development.
With the emergence of blockchain technology, Vitaliy has realized new potential of the DLT for enterprises. He works as a Project Manager applying Hyperledger frameworks to enterprise blockchain solutions in finance, manufacturing and healthcare industries.
Oleg heads the Blockchain Practice at Altoros and the Requirements Working Group at Hyperledger. Oleg's career spans 20 years in software development for the financial services companies. He has built systems supporting high frequency trading, middle office and online exchanges. Oleg has worked at top investment banks, hedge funds and has founded startups and consultancies. He is currently engaged by clients in finance and insurance to train engineers and architects on blockchain. Together with team Altoros, Oleg won the blockchain hackathon at Consensus 2016 with Decentralized Energy Utility Project, and led delivery of a number of blockchain solutions
Ilya has 5 years of experience in complex software engineering and more than 2 years in DLT application development. He is an expert in writing smart contracts for Hyperledger (Golang as a programming language), has designed and delivered 50 smart contracts into distributed applications. As a chaincode developer, Ilya successfully participated in 5 projects for fintech, supply chain and license management platforms (including OTC Platform, Financial securities trading platform and Digital Assets Tracking platform)
One of the recent projects in which Ilya participated was a blockchain-based platform for automating bond issuing worth $10M. Ilya was responsible for chaincode implementation and integration with external systems.
Dmitry's professional focus is on cryptography, synthesis, and cryptanalysis of block and stream encryption algorithm, blockchain technology, reverse engineering, analysis of software implementation. As a blockchain R&D engineer, Dmitry successfully participated in 4 projects for fintech, healthcare, decentralized cryptocurrency exchange, blockchain wallet.
• 4+ years of experience in cryptography
• 2+ years of experience in blockchain
Hleb’s professional focus is on deployment automation, cloud-native apps, blockchain, distributed software. He is an expert in network setup and maintenance, continuous integration & delivery. Possesses strong knowledge in GNU/Linux, cloud-providers, deployment automation, network security and extensive experience in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, GitLab CI.
• 6+ years of experience in network engineering
• 5 Enterprise networks designed and implemented from scratch
• 10 successful projects implemented
• 2+ years in DevOps and cloud-solutions development
Our customersHere is what our customers say about us
Contact me if you have any questions or want to request a quote