Cloud Foundry v3, Diego, Docker Webinar
Watch this webinar to learn of the largest production Cloud Foundry clusters in the world that Altoros was lucky to work with. You will find out the blurring line between Cloud Foundry v3 vs. Docker vs. Diego. We will discuss who is using containers in production and how to drive adoption of Cloud Foundry in a large organization. You will also discover the metrics to measure success of Cloud Foundry program.
1. Cloud Foundry vs Docker vs Diego
- Containers vs Cloud Foundry PaaS
- Docker vs Cloud Foundry Diego
- Docker vs Cloud Foundry
- Cloud Foundry Diego vs Fig vs Docker Swarm
2. Who is using containers in production?
- The dark side of AWS when it comes to Cloud Foundry.
- Examples of Cloud Foundry clusters in AWS, OpenStack & vCloud.
- Cloud Foundry Case Studies in Fortune 500.
3. Driving adoption of Cloud Foundry in a large organization
- What not to expect from CF
- Anatomy of 5 stages of Cloud Foundry adoption in a large organization
- Developer pushback? What works vs what doesn’t
4. Operating Cloud Foundry
- How much resources and $ does it take to operate your own CF?
- Ops team sizing
- Cluster sizing
- Metrics to measure success of Cloud Foundry program
5. Cloud Foundry Diego – demo of clustered Diego + Docker
Please fill out the following form to get the access to the webinar recording