Secure PaaS Solutions. Have Security Issues Addressed Before It’s Too Late
Cloud-native, container-based platforms are increasingly complex, incorporating multiple technologies on each layer of the stack. How do you ensure that your system is secure throughout and achieve full compliance with industry standards, e.g., HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.?
Prevent security breaches
Over the years, Altoros has created security solutions for customers across a variety of industries, including such highly regulated domains as healthcare, the public sector, and finance. We provide in-depth expertise in solving and preventing security issues on all levels of PaaS deployments, including IaaS, cloud platform, applications, and services.
Meet industry standards
- Secure PaaS operations: Have security pros handle access rights and user management on your PaaS; get integrated with enterprise authentication systems
- Provide app security: Ensure that all code deployed to the platform passes the required tests; take full control of interactions between components/apps/services
- Achieve standard compliance: Make sure your cloud system meets industry security standards: HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.
- Improve PaaS security: Get expert advice on best practices; learn how to harden deployments and enable additional security features
- Prevent security issues: Reduce human error and minimize the possibility of security breaches with continuous integration and better processes
Building Cloud Solutions for Highly Regulated Industries
A member of the Cloud Foundry Foundation with a portfolio of 500+ successful projects, Altoros provides in-depth, contributor-level expertise in Platform-as-a-Service, cloud-native development, and related technologies.
Our R&D engineers performed multiple benchmarks of big data and cloud systems; some of these studies were published by CIO.com, NetworkWorld, ComputerWorld, TechWorld, and other industry magazines.
Bruce Templeton, CEO of NephoScale
Yilin Zhang, CEO of Elim Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
Learn how to improve security of your cloud platform
RELATED LINKS AND VISUALS
Architect’s Guide to Implementing Cloud Foundry (look inside and download)