Need to Accelerate CAD Software Development?
Aberdeen research shows that over 48% of companies struggle with designs being unable to adapt to changes, 57% claiming the problem lies in the lack of CAD experts. At the same time, 71% of best-in-class companies consider user training in CAD skills to be one of the top four CAD challenges. Using external resources for training will free up resource-constrained companies to focus on the design process rather than training new or relatively inexperienced users.
Altoros can help accelerate time-to-market and improve return on investment (ROI) for companies that develop software related to 3D PLM/CAD/CAM platforms, which includes CATIA V5, Siemens NX, CAA V5, Open CasCADE, Euclid 3, and AutoCAD development.
Altoros assisted ISVs, software consulting, and manufacturing companies to design and develop a wide range of CAD add-ins and custom applications. With extensive expertise in aerospace, automotive, and manufacturing industries, Altoros can develop CAD plug-ins of any complexity using C/C++, C#, and Java technologies.
Recent CAD development experience:
- Tool for generating data compatible with automatic idealization process (IDEM)
- Application for designing the steam generator of the nuclear reactor
- Flexible application to automate the creation of Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Tool for simplifying the process of designing movable parts of plane (ailerons, flaps, etc.)
- System for preparation, simulation, execution, and validation of manufacturing process
Benefits to your company:
- Availability of CAD software developers who have profound experience in various CAD/CAM/PLM application development
- Lower cost of software development by hiring expert CAD developers who reside in Eastern Europe, which also eliminates typical outsourcing barriers related to cultural proximity. (You can save up to 30% of your current CAD development budget!)
- Mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach to accelerate product delivery
- Flexibility in the size of the development team; ability to work on-site for extended periods of time
- Unique performance assessment system that allows motivating team members for constant improvement, tracking their individual progress, and preventing programmers from spending billable hours ineffectively
- Focus on CAD software product engineering; understanding the difference between software product and IT project development