Need to Accelerate Business Intelligence Implementation?
According to IDC, the volume of digital content is likely to grow up to 48% in 2012 and will reach the amount of 2.7 zettabytes (ZB). Furthermore, over 90% of this data will be unstructured and challenging to analyze.
Altoros can help you to implement Business Intelligence (BI), analytics, and performance management initiatives that may drive better decision-making and business performance across your organization. Our BI experts have profound experience in managing and transforming customers’ businesses through focused, quality, and cost-effective BI implementations.
Recent Business Intelligence experience:
- BI platform implementation that allows for transforming your BI system from a solitary to a collaborative environment
- Design and architecture of optimal data warehouse, data marts, and OLAP data stores
- Complex and interactive BI report implementation, deployment, and scheduling on BI servers
- Integration of applications with system and user administration UIs
- Security strategies for integration of existing data sources into a BI platform
- Design and implementation of complex ETL processes, including integration of a wide variety of data sources
- Analysis of your existing data warehouse architecture; re-design, migration, and support of already deployed BI solutions
|Microsoft||SharePoint Server for Dashboards, Scorecards And Collaboration, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server Data Integration Services|
|Pentaho||Pentaho BI Server, Pentaho Data Integration, Pentaho Report Designer, Pentaho Dashboard Designer|
|Oracle||Oracle Hyperion Essbase, Oracle Real-Time Decisions, Oracle BI EE and SE, Oracle BI Publisher, Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle Transparent Gateways|
|Jaspersoft||Jaspersoft OLAP, Jaspersoft ETL, Jaspersoft iReport|
|MicroStrategy||MicroStrategy BI Platform, Dashboards, Reporting Services, Mobile Intelligence|
|Cognos||Cognos Business Intelligence, Cognos Express, Cognos TM1, Cognos Analytic Applications, Business Analytics on IBM System z|
Benefits to your company:
- Profound experience in enterprise-level implementation of BI platforms
- A team of experts certified by Microsoft, Pentaho, Oracle, MySQL, and Jaspersoft with 10+ years’ experience in implementing and managing large-scale BI solutions and services
- 250+ strong, full-time team across 8 locations (California, Massachusetts, Norway, Denmark, UK, Switzerland, Argentina, and Eastern Europe)
- Lower costs due to engaging expert BI specialists from Eastern Europe and South America at cost-effective outsourcing rates
- Mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach to accelerate BI solutions delivery
- The team consists mostly of team leads and senior software developers; a documented low turnover rate