TRAINING: Cloud Foundry for DevOps
September 25 @ 10:00 am - September 28 @ 6:00 pm
This four-day course is an in-depth primer on building and operating Cloud Foundry clusters with BOSH as well as a deep dive into deployment, configuration, and management of Cloud Foundry installations.
Students will gain experience in deploying BOSH and Cloud Foundry. From here, the course expands on working with orgs and spaces, quotas, and security groups within Cloud Foundry and covers advanced usage of the Cloud Foundry CLI.
Day three and four are dedicated to exploring topics related to HA deployments, buildpacks, CF CLI plugins, and interaction between the BOSH Director and a BOSH Agent.
By the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Describe the architecture and main concepts of Cloud Foundry
- Prepare the infrastructure for BOSH and Cloud Foundry
- Deploy, configure, and manage the BOSH Director
- Connect to BOSH and use it to manage cloud services
- Deploy, configure, and manage Cloud Foundry
- Configure and use the Cloud Foundry CLI (advanced CLI usage will also be covered)
- Manage resources and users inside a Cloud Foundry cluster
- Ensure that the system is secure
- Make the system resilient to component failure
Sergey Matyukevich is a Solutions Architect at Altoros. With 6+ years in software engineering, he is an expert in cloud automation and designing architectures for complex cloud-based systems. He has also designed and delivered a range of training courses on Cloud Foundry and cloud-native development for DevOps engineers, software developers, and architects.
Michael Jacobi is a Principal System Architect at Altoros. He has over 20 years in IT in various roles such as systems and network administration and engineering, consulting, and management. Most recently, Mike managed Cloud Foundry deployments for Adobe Systems before joining Altoros.
If you would like to get an invoice for your company to pay for this training, please email to email@example.com and provide us with the following info:
- Name of your Company/Division which you would like to be invoiced;
- Name of the person the invoice should be addressed to;
- Mailing address;
- Purchase order # to put on the invoice (if required by your company).
Don’t see a date or location that works for you?
You can request a training in your city and/or in your company, and we’ll do our best to make it happen. Fill out the form below and will contact you once a training is scheduled in your desired location.