Vacancies in ARGENTINA
We are an international tech company headquearted in San Francisco with development hubs based in Argentina and Belarus.
We landed in Argentina in 2013, with two offices located in Buenos Aires and Santa Fe city.
Our mission is to provide technology solutions through software development, helping Startups in USA and Europe to build their innovative process and products.
As we are passionate about technology our main projects are related to Blockchain, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a reliable Project Manager who will manage our key client projects. Your duties will include delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
You should have a background in business, management or budgeting and possess strong analytical and team building skills. We expect you to be able to get the best out of the people and projects that they oversee.
What will you do?
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Organize and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Organize and participate in internal team meetings
- Oversee the timely delivery of all projects led by Altoros, ensuring they remain within scope and within budget
- In Staff Augmentation projects, oversee the Developers’ and Client’s satisfaction
- Allocate resource and ensure their availability
- Prepare a detailed project plan to track progress
- Monitor project performance with the helps of appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs with the help of appropriate verification techniques
- Clarify and assist Developers with any doubts and lack of definitions in the project
- Assist Developer in any critical situations
- Prepare reports and present them to senior management as needed
- Maintain relations with the client and all stakeholders
- Lead periodical meetings with clients to ensure Customer Satisfaction and general status of the projects
- Analyze and manage risks in order to minimize negative effect on a project
- Build and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Prepare and review comprehensive project documentation
- Follow up of hours worked, extra hours, communication of absences to the client
What do you need to know?
- Experience working on a Project Manager position in the information technology sector for the past 3 years
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in Spanish and English
- Significant experience in software development and web technologies
- Good understanding of Technical language, tools and development processes
- Product and Development experience is a plus
- Agile Methodologies experience is a plus
- Base salary adjusted to USD or inflation
- 3 days of home office (our office is located in Colegiales, Capital Federal)
- Flexible hours
- 3 weeks vacations
- 2 Performance and career path reviews that allow internal promotion
- Sponsorship in English classes
- Sponsorship in Gym or sport activities
- Snacks and beverages in the office
- Special meals once or twice a month in each office along with technical talks.
If you decide to apply (we highly encourage you to do so!), this is what you should expect:
a.📑 Someone from the HR Team (yes, a real person) will let you know that we received your application, and that we will be reviewing your resume further
⏳ you should be getting this message at most 24 hs after you apply.
b. 📞 Now that you have dazzled us, we want to know you more! Your HR person will contact you to arrange an interview, it could be face to face or a call.
⏳ This may take up to 2 days after our first contact.
c.👩🏼💻 👨🏼💻 It’s time for you to meet part of the team. It could also be onsite or by phone, whatever works best for both, the idea is for you to get to know more about the position, who you would be working with and viceversa. We want to make sure that we are aligned in expectations as far as the role goes.
⏳ You should expect this step to be arranged by your HR person up to 3 days after you had the HR interview and this meeting could last up to 1 hour.
d. 🌟 Final round! You’ve made it to the last stage, here you’ll meet the Ops Director in a conversation of about an hour or less.
⏳ Your HR person will let you know if you got to this stage (and if you didn’t as well) up to 5 days at most after you had the last interview (internally we’re discussing your profile in detail)
e. 💰 Offer: In case we all agree that you are the one we were looking for, you’ll receive a written offer in your email. Bear in mind that in Altoros we have a transparent salary policy that is directly linked with the seniority of the role. This means that the offer we are making is the best one we can make, we won’t be able to negotiate the final number.
⏳ You should expect a feedback (wether is positive or not) up to 7 days after you’ve had the final interview.
f. 🙌🏻 Onboarding: If you decide to accept our offer (we really hope you do!), your HR Person will arrange a start date, medical check and set up everything else for your first day at Altoros.
Your HR Person will be following up with you all along the way, so please if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Altoros is a 250+ people strong consultancy helping Fortune 100 digitize their revenue streams through training, deployment, and integration of innovative technologies. Our world right now is the intersection of Cloud Foundry, industrial internet & IoT, predictive applications and APIs, B2B blockchain and smart contracts as a service, microservices architectures, and web components. Headquartered in Silicon Valley (Sunnyvale, California), Altoros has a sales office in Western Massachusetts, branch offices in Norway, Denmark, UK, and software development centers in Europe (Minsk, Belarus) and Argentina.
Altoros is proud to have built unique expertise around agile software development (.NET, Java, Ruby, Node.js, JS, Angular.js, etc.), Cloud Foundry PaaS, Big Data, distributed cloud computing, data processing, data mining, BI, and data visualization. Altoros has more than 250 employees, working in several locations across the world. Our most valuable asset is people. Altoros builds highly productive strategic teams by selecting and nurturing exceptionally talented engineers from the best technical universities in Eastern Europe and Argentina. Altoros engineers have minimum a B.Sc. degree and fundamental education in Math, Physics, Radioelectronics, System Design, Software or Hardware Engineering.
The team has gained extensive experience across a variety of industries, including telecom, logistics, social networking, broadcasting/media, online education, marketing/advertising, Platform-as-a-Service, Internet of Things, next-generation genomic management solutions, and more. Our developers are adepts of Agile and SCRUM methodologies. In addition, some of our developers are actively contributing to open-source (e.g. the Rails framework), speak at many developer events, and share their experience with the developer communities globally.