Cloud Solutions Engineer Linux/Unix
Altoros is looking for Cloud Architect/Engineer to help accelerate our growing Cloud offerings.
- profound experience in Linux/Unix;
- 1-3 years’ experience in at least one scripting language (i.e. Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.), Ruby is preferred;
- passion for Linux, cloud computing and deploying internet services;
- experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet will be a benefit;
- fluent written and spoken English.
- utilize scripting languages to develop automation for server clusters in the cloud;
- develop server templates;
- develop virtual machine images on many different clouds and distributions;
- design, implement, test and document automation scripts and programs used by large-scale customers.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Send your CVs and covering letters to firstname.lastname@example.org