A Vendor-independent Comparison of NoSQL Databases: Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Riak
Thank you for requesting the white paper, “A Vendor-independent Comparison of NoSQL Databases: Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Riak.” This 57-page research was prepared by Altoros’s R&D engineers and is not aimed at promoting any of the products.
- Learn how the analyzed NoSQL solutions behaved under six different types of workloads.
- Look at 15 diagrams that demonstrate benchmarking results for all types of workloads.
- Compare how NoSQL solutions behaved against MySQL Cluster and Sharded MySQL.
- Follow the step-by-step guide that will help you to install Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, or Riak on Amazon EC2.
- Discover the information about the history, notable customers, best use cases, language, licenses, community, and commercial support for Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, and Riak.
Please complete the following form so that the white paper can be sent to you via e-mail.
"We highly recommend Altoros to rapidly build complex applications using cutting edge technologies. Again, great job!"
Christopher Adorna, Sony