Need to Accelerate Social Network Development?
In the United States, the number of unique users on MySpace alone is over 70 million; more than 66% of South Korean Internet users belong to a social network. Today social media represent unique marketing opportunities, which many advertising agencies have already recognized and started adopting. However, the lack of in-house social network developers (sometimes with expertise across multiple technologies/platforms) and quickly-changing budget structures often become a challenge for Web-driven customer initiatives.
Altoros can help by designing and developing a wide range of custom social networking software and add-ins, as well as applications based on popular social networks (MySpace, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, OpenSocial platform, etc.). Profound experience in Microsoft Silverlight/.NET, Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP/Python, Adobe Flex/Flash, AJAX/JSON, and knowledge of API development allowed Altoros to help Hewlett-Packard, Autodesk, R.R. Donnelley, and other industry leaders shorten product development cycles, accelerate time-to-market, and improve return of investment (ROI).
Engaging Altoros, you will benefit from:
- Access to 130+ Web developers and QA engineers who have niche social network development expertise gained during delivery of 80+ Web and social media projects
- Profound experience in Microsoft Silverlight/.NET, Java, Ruby on Rails, PHP/Python, Adobe Flex/Flash, AJAX/JSON, and most popular APIs (expertise in MySpace, Twitter, LinkedIn, Bebo, Hi5, OpenSocial, and Facebook development).
- Development center located in Eastern Europe enables our customers to eliminate typical outsourcing barriers with cultural proximity
- Better manage R&D risk with lower cost structures; you can save up to 30% of your current social network development budget!
- Shorter time-to-market and ability to target more aggressive deadlines
- Mature software development life-cycle and QA procedures; a proven, phased, scalable, and carefully documented approach that accelerates product delivery
- Unique performance assessment system that allows motivating team members for constant improvement, tracking their individual progress, and preventing developers from spending billable hours ineffectively